Monday, January 24, 2011

Bucket List

1. Live in London.
2. Be in fluent in Portuguese and French.
3. Go to India.
4. Laugh everyday.
5. Get married/don't get married. Do what is right for me (and him).
6. Get paid for my published work.
7. Travel as much as I can.
8. Have a hammock in my garden.
9. Have a big, cosy, reading room with a chez lounge, blankets, and lots of books in a townhouse.
10. Make out with Alex Turner.
11. Send Frank a secret.
12. Bunjee jump.
13. Go hot air ballooning.
14. Dance more - perform more.
15. Learn to cook.
16. Be my different, kooky, self everyday. Never let anyone stop me.
17. Don't let anyone defeat me.
18. Go to New York.
19. Study more.
20. Never settle for the ordinary.
21. Carry on my amazing shoe collection.
22. Eat well, laugh lots, and drink lots of wine.
23. See Radiohead live.
24. Read and write always.

No comments:

Post a Comment