Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I Like Geeks

I like geeks.
Nerds, not freaks,
Boys who make me weak.
Skinny and pasty,
Thumbs hasty,
From playing COD
On the PS3.
Graphic novels, comic books,
Cheeky smiles, dorky looks,
Chests that are bare and smooth,
Too scared to make a move,
But once they do,
And then take you,
Between the sheets,
An animal's unleashed!
Sweetie pies,
Too nice guys,
Lines of wit,
So damn fit,
Vans and chucks,
Reading books,
Batman tees,
Kiss me please,
Don't be shy,
And I'll tell you my,
Perfect night,
That will excite,
Your wildest dreams
Trading favourite movie scenes,
I'll be the Wonderwoman to your geek,
Things won't ever be bleak,
With me, you see,
For I'll dig geeks for eternity.
I don't want biceps,
Or abs or triceps,
I want you - pure sex,
A cut above the rest,
So boys, come impress,
I'll settle for nothing less,
Than butterflies and jokes,
Geeky, sexy blokes,
A bit of danger, lots of fun,
Should do while I'm young,
Make me swoon, leave me weak,
'Cause gentleman, I like geeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment