Saturday, June 16, 2012

A Feeling Unfelt


This coated tension,

And heated desire,

Will be finally set free

As we'll surrender fear and nerves,

That have tainted actions and words unspoken,

Desperate to crawl out.



You'll throw me down

And I'll stretch out

On this ground of challenged motives

Undress me,

And confidently I'll slip between the sheets

Of passion easily,

Knowing that it's me you see.



Let me wind around your body

Trace my lips across your skin,

I'll let you in;

Pressed against my hips and placing fingertips

On every inch we've wanted to explore.



Let me be endlessly sexy to you;

Oozing words of sensuality,

Draped in honesty I'm sure is too naive,

But I'm growing as I'm learning,

Leaving innocence behind,

Temptation unraveling clearly in my mind.



You've broken in;

And seen more of me I'm sure,

Regardless of the sight limited

We've shared.



It'll be damaging

But I'll want you all the more,

Thankful for this outburst of desire,

Fuelled by expression,

Of the art we hold within.



These crafted words will only

Scrape the basis

Of this tangled, challenged

Depth of beauty this beholds;

The comfort of being known to you,

The ideal of knowing you.



And endlessly I crave you,

And arrogantly perhaps,

I crave you craving me,

As I lay in bed and imagine you

Laying in my company,

Entwined in a moment,

Suspended in a feeling unfelt.

No comments:

Post a Comment